These delicious nutty chocolate treats might be some of the yummiest things that I have created in my kitchen. I just love it when I come up with something that is not only very tasty but also takes no time to prepare. The active prep time is about ten minutes and then you just leave it to cool inside the fridge, it’s as easy as that! This little chocolate treat is great for whenever you have guests over but also perfect to round off a big holiday meal with. So what are you waiting for? You could be taking a bite of this choco-dream in a few hours already!
Nutty Chocolate Treats With Pomegranate
- 200 g dark chocolate (70 %)
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds + a little extra for garnish
- 1 dl /0.5 cup pistachios without shells + a little extra for garnish
- a few pinches of sea salt flakes for garnish
- Roast the sesame seeds quickly in a dry pan and set aside.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit and set aside.
- Roughly shop the pistachios and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath. Add the pomegranate, the sesame seeds and the pistachios and blend. Spread everything in an even layer on some parchment paper.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped pistachios and some flaky sea salt. Leave to cool inside the fridge and break or cut into squares before you serve. Enjoy!
One thought on “Nutty Chocolate Treats With Pomegranate”